I understandably get asked a lot of questions about treating lawns and the Lawnscience lawn treatment service in general. Here I have tried to put together the most common frequently asked questions, with comprehensive answers.
- My lawn is beyond help, can you really make a difference?
- How can you manage to treat my lawn for not much more than it would cost me?
- When is the best time of year to start a lawn care programme?
- How long does your lawn survey take?
- Can you give me a price for a treatment over the phone?
- What difference will I notice and when?
- Are your treatments safe for children and pets?
- When can I mow the lawn after a lawn treatment?
- I currently have a gardener; can you work with my gardener to improve my lawn?
- Why do I need a lawn treatment service? Can’t I just buy the products myself?
- I work during the week, how can we manage your visits?
- Do I have to water in the treatments after application?
- Will I have to sign a contract?
- How do I pay?
If you have any general questions about lawn treatments which you are still unsure about, please get in touch.